Best Gaming Mice – Comparative Chart of Razer’s 5 Best Gaming Mice
Razer is among the leading providers of gaming gadgets and have been in business for quite a while. Founded all the way back in 1998, Razer has a rich history of producing products focused on pc gaming such as mechanical keyboards, gaming laptops, gaming mice, and gaming headphones. Razer enjoys a well-earned reputation for the quality and performance of its products, and has won several awards in different areas relating to gaming products. It boats some of the best gaming mice in the gaming industry to date!
We’ve put together a comparative analysis of Razer’s best gaming mice (some might say famous gaming mice) in order to find out which one is the best in terms of quality, performance, and price.
A Comparative Chart of Razer’s 5 Best Gaming Mice
|Mouse||Price (May Vary)||DPI||Interface||Buttons||Weight|
|Naga Epic Chroma||$126.56||8,200||Wired/Wireless||19||138g|
Razer Naga Epic Chroma
The Naga Epic Chroma is the most expensive mouse in Razer’s gaming mice franchise and we rank it their best gaming mouse for good reason! It has a comfortable design and a wealth of reprogrammable buttons. It is primarily designed for MMO gamers, and is incapable of delivering ideal performance with other gaming genres.
The Naga Epic Chroma has a total of massive 19 buttons. All the buttons are well-placed and use mechanical switches, promising both performance and durability.
- 19 MMO optimized programmable buttons for unlimited combos
- Wireless gaming-grade technology for unbridled maneuverability
- In-game MMO Configurator. System requirements:PC or Mac with a free USB port, Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8 - 10.11),in-game configurator support is compatible with Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 only
The mouse comes with Razer Synapse 2.0 software, enabling you to reprogram the plethora of buttons, create and link profiles to different games, and customize the RGB lighting. Users can choose the color and brightness for the mouse, and select one of the 16.8 million available colors.
As regards performance, the Naga Epic Chroma is unmatchable in its genre. The wireless functionality is absolutely flawless, and works as perfect as the wired mode. The 8,200 DPI range guarantees high levels of precision and performance. All in all, it can be regarded as the best mouse for MMO fans.
The two major cons of this mouse are its high price, and its unsuitability for non-MMO titles. Can you see why we rank the Naga as one of Razer’s best gaming mice? If you want a lower price, keep reading our best gaming mice guide below!
Although not the most comfortable gaming mouse around, there is none other like the Razer Ouroboros when it comes to customization. This ambidextrous mouse offers you high levels of configuration and has tons of features.
The Ouroboros looks rather complicated at first, but once you get to know it and adjust it according your preferences, it is certainly going to impress you. It comes with a screwdriver that literally lets you reshape the mouse to fit your needs. You can adjust the length of the mouse, height of the palm grip, and the gap between palm-rest and the buttons. You can also disable the trigger buttons on both sides, and can entirely swap out the thumb rest. In short, it can be adjusted for any grip style.
The Ouroboros is also promising in terms of performance and accuracy. The DPI has an impressive range of up to 8,200 and can be adjusted on the fly using the two buttons below the scroll-wheel. The rich combination of performance and customization make it an ideal mouse for any gaming genre.
No products found.
The areas that need working on are its comfort, and the limited lift-off range.
Mamba is one of the most versatile, comfortable, and performance-oriented gaming mice manufactured by Razer. It is a superior quality gaming mouse with emphasis on both comfort and performance. Its unique shape and texture makes it suitable for both claw-grip and palm-grip users.
A great feature introduced in Mamba by Razer is the Click Force technology. Basically, it allows you to precisely adjust the amount of force needed to click the right and left mouse buttons. You can use the accompanying screwdriver to adjust the mechanism, and choose one of the 14 different settings to set the click force. Using this mechanism, you can make the click either too soft, or quite stiff, according to your preferences.
- Boasting the world's most precise 16,000 DPI gaming mouse sensor, the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition provides you with unsurpassable accuracy, so you'll have an even greater edge over your competition ; 2.1 meter / 7 feet braided fiber USB cable
- With its ability to track up to 1 DPI increments and a lift-off cut-off distance as precise as 0.1 mm, the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition helps you to react instantaneously
- Designed for a natural hand position, the Razer Mamba boasts impressive ergonomics that reduce stress on your fingers when you're actuating buttons and eliminate unnecessary finger drag points
In terms of performance and accuracy, the Mamba is absolutely top-notch. It features Razer’s latest 5g sensor with an impressive DPI range of up to 16,000. That is more than sufficient even for professional gamers. It works perfectly across all gaming genres.
The only drawback of this mouse is that it lacks surface tuning in wireless mode.
Razer Deathadder Elite
Razer’s Deathadder Elite is an all-purpose ergonomic and stylish gaming mouse. It has a comfortable and attractive design with 7 programmable buttons, rubber grips on either side to avoid slips, and a tactile gaming-grade scroll-wheel. Like all other Razer products, it uses the Synapse 2.0 software to alter the lighting, customize profiles, and link them to specific games.
- INCREDIBLY ACCURATE: True 16,000 DPI 5G Optical Sensor. Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) with 99.4% resolution accuracy
- ERGONOMIC FORM FACTOR: Perfectly designed to fit for a more comfortable gaming experience
- RAZER MECHANICAL SWITCH: Durable up to 50 million clicks
The massive range of up to 16,000 DPI offers pixel precise accuracy, and along with its overall comfort and capability, make it a truly all-purpose mouse. It may, however, lag behind in MMO genres where gamers generally require a rich array of programmable buttons.
The usual complain heard about this mouse is that Razer does not make significant upgrades in this series of mice, and each new model in the Deathadder remains pretty much the same with a few slight modifications.
The last on our list of Razer’s best gaming mice. Razer’s Diamondback is an unusually thin and long mouse, getting its name from the famous Texan snake, and physically resembling it in some ways. It has an ambidextrous design with rubber grips and programmable buttons on both sides. Despite the ambidextrous design, the mouse is a disappointment in terms of grip, as it has no subtle curves. This doesn’t cause any problem with short interval gaming but for longer sessions, it can cause discomfort.
- Whether you're right- or left-handed, use a claw, palm, or fingertip grip, the Razer Diamondback will stay comfortable in hand even during the most action-packed gaming marathons
- Engineered with the most precise 16,000 DPI gaming mouse sensor, the Razer Diamondback is equipped to deliver unsurpassable accuracy
- Individually customize each lighting location to create your very own lighting effect, then sync it with your other Chroma devices for a truly stunning display that is as unique as your play style
While design and comfort are not its most impressive features, Razer’s Diamondback does stand tall when it comes to performance and accuracy. Despite being one of the comparatively cheap gaming mice in the Razer franchise, it is equipped with a 5g laser sensor with a max DPI of up to 16,000. It also incorporates full RGB lighting.
If you are not bothered by its unusual design and performance is all that matters to you, you should definitely give the Diamondback a try.
To conclude, it can be challenging figuring out which of Razer’s best gaming mice deserves to be declared the winner. As a result, a majority of variables must be taken into consideration such as price, interface, performance, quality, and of course looks! Most of all, we hope our comparative guide of the best gaming mice has helped you make a decision!